|THE GAME||North Carolina A&T (1-0) vs. Mid-Atlantic Christian (1-2)|
|POSITION||East Greensboro, NC (Corbett Sports Center)|
|DATE||November 15, 2022|
|TIP OFF||7:02 p.m|
CURRENT: Tuesday’s competition will be streamed live on FloHoops from 6:00 p.m. Spencer Turkin will provide the play-by-play, and North Carolina A&T Sports Hall of Fame Arlene Mitchell will analyze the action.
STORIES OF NORTH CAROLINA A&T AGGIES
- Robinson is in his 11th season and needs two wins to become the all-time winningest coach. He can tie the record tonight with a win over Mid-Atlantic Christian.
- Robinson has a 190-109 overall and has three NCAA tournament appearances, three postseason WNIT appearances, three conference tournament championships, and four conference regular season championships.
- He will break Tim Abney’s record if he takes the two wins. Abney went 191-172 in 13 seasons with the Aggies.
- Additionally, he has a 99-27 record at Corbett Sports Center. Robinson will become the first coach in program history to win 100 games at Corbett.
- North Carolina’s A&T women’s basketball rebounded from its season-opening loss to the Duke Blue Devils with a 102-29 win over St. Andrews, the widest lead in school history.
- The Aggies also won by 73 points over Bennett in the 1990–91 season.
- Maleia Bracone led the Aggies by 20 points, shooting 8-for-12 from the floor, including 4-for-5 from 3-point range.
- Jasmine Harris recorded her first double-double of the season with 16 points and a career-high A&T 15 rebounds.
- Harris also added an A&T career-high seven blocks, shooting 6-for-12 from the field.
- Harris had 19 rebounds as a Charlotte 49er on January 20, 2020. She had seven blocks for the 49ers on January 29, 2021.
- In her last 10 games, Harris averaged 16.4 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks and has hit double digits in all 10 games. The last time she didn’t score in double figures was on February 2, when she had five points against High Point University, who went on a 10 straight game streak of double figures.
- The game against Mid-Atlantic Christian will be the 500th game played at the Corbett Sports Center.
- The Aggies have a record of 585-573 and need 15 wins for 600 in program history.
EXPLANATION OF THE CHRISTIAN MUSTANGS MID-ATLANTIC
- Mid-Atlantic Christian started the season with a 91-26 win at Patrick Henry College but lost their last two games to North Carolina Wesleyan (89-36) and Averett (74-71) at last weekend’s Jean Edge Classic.
- Tyeisha Williams leads the team with 23.5 points per game and also leads the team with 8.0 rebounds per game. Kayla Kent averages 12.5 points and 4.5 rebounds.
- Charles Troxell is in his 11th season with the Mustangs. He has an overall record of 63-171 and led the team to an 11-13 record last season.
Mid-Atlantic and A&T meet for the first time.
QUOTABLE: “We hope to continue to improve in terms of execution and consistency in this game.”