The San Francisco FDIC, OCC and FRB promote the equitable distribution of aid to LMI communities affected by wildfires in Northern California
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (FRB-SF) are hosting a webinar for federal, state, and local government agencies to learn about the Exchange financial support through wildfire and resources in Northern California. Wildfires continue to wreak havoc in Northern California. The Mosquito, Mountain, Six Rivers and Coyote fires burned over 120,000 acres, destroying more than 100 buildings and injuring local residents. The event focuses on fostering sustainable community partnerships between the presenting agencies and participating community stakeholders that will lead to expanded and fair resource sharing to fight wildfires and build resilience for low- and middle-income (LMI) households and small lead companies.
- Luis SantosPublic Officer for Disaster Relief, US Small Business Administration
- Jason CoughenourDisaster Recovery Coordinator, Outreach and Capacity Building, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Housing Administration
- Navdeep DhillonAgricultural Program Manager, US Department of Agriculture, California Farm Service Agency
- Maria Gallegos HerreraSecretary of State, US Department of Agriculture
- Clar WhitmerNorthern California Regional Advisor, California Office of Small Business Advocacy
- Scott RogalskyAssociate Director, Partnerships, NorCal SBDC
- Alan NazzaroDisaster Recovery Program Manager, Rural Community Assistance Corporation
- bed CastroCommunity Affairs Officer, OCC
- Tracy ChoiBay Area Outreach Manager, FRB-SF
- Steve deJesusCommunity Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, December 15, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT
Webinar, Zoom platform, login information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), foundations, and other community stakeholders interested in working with federal and local government agencies to accelerate the equitable allocation of resources to fight wildfires and build resilience in Northern California .
To register online, click to register and fill out the required information. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Steve De Jesus at [email protected]